Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Takoyaki recipe. I love you. Mmuahhhh

You don't have takoyaki flour? Not to worry because.. You can make it from scratch ^^

Here is the recipe:

I use 1 of cup self-raising flour instead of 1 cup of all-purpose flour and 1 teaspoon baking powder :P
Combine all the ingredients.
Grease the takoyaki pan and heat it. If you don't have a takoyaki pan, you can make okonomiyaki instead.
The taste is quite alike. But the difference is just okonomiyaki is flat but takoyaki is like cute little ball.
Pour the batter into the pan.
Put your filling. You can use anything. Chicken, prawn, tuna, squid and so on.
In Japan, they put octopus in it. Tako means octopus.
I put sausage in it. You can see it in the picture.
Add green onion. This is optional. Cheese also. 
Some people love takoyaki with cheese but I don't think I like it xD


When the side of takoyaki begin to cook or crisp, you can flip and turn it. Click here to see how. xD


Sprinkle dried bonito a.k.a. katsuobushi, sliced green onion and dried seaweed.
These would enhance its taste especially the katsuo :3


Do not forget to put takoyaki sauce and mayonnaise on top of takoyaki balls.
I made the takoyaki sauce by my own. I heat the combination of black pepper sauce, water, ketchup, a little tomato sauce and dried bonito. I don't know to explain how I adjusted the proportion but tadaaaa
the taste is crazy yummy like I bought at the store~ lol

Now the takoyaki is ready to be eaten! ^^
Yay~ Enjoy!
Itadakimasu :D





No comments:

Post a Comment